From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:02:49 -0400
<I received a private message yesterday in which the person told me that
the way I initially entered discussions on the Recmgmt-L was the wrong
way to enter your community.>

Maarja:
One opinion out of 1600+ should not be considered the opinion of the
list.  I have followed your postings on both the Archives list and this
list for some time, and have not found anything objectionable.  Even
when you display opinions that I may not agree with, you do it
professionally and amenably.  I have noticed that disagreements stated
on the Archives list tend to be more "scholarly" and disagreements
stated on the RecMgmt list tend to be blunter.  But, for the most part,
the disagreements are still only opinions, not the law of the lists.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division