From:
"Belrose, Sharon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 12:17:05 -0400

Sharon P. Belrose, MLIS
Records Coordinator
3200 Beechleaf Court
Raleigh, NC 27604-1064
(919) 981-4000
(919) 981-4300 fax
http://www.maupintaylor.com <http://www.maupintaylor.com/>

This message contains information from the law firm of Maupin Taylor, P.A. that may be confidential or subject to the attorney-client privilege. The information is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not an addressee, your disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by return
e-mail. Thank you.

I am currently working  on a retention schedule for our firm. My management has requested I try to obtain one from another firm in North Carolina. If any one knows of someone or is willing to share their schedule, please let me know. I have been told I need it before the end of the day. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

 <http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5felement%3bst%3b&SG=&RAND=38916&partner=hotbar> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!