From:
"Seibolt, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 12:07:04 -0500
Ray,

I would like to see a breakdown for utilities if possible. I don't know
how many responses you get from those working in utilities but it would
be helpful to break it out if you get a big enough sampling from the
industry. You could possibly combine utilities and petroleum since they
are both considered the energy sector although they have many
differences. Most utilities are listed as corporations but have a lot
more regulation to manage on a day to day basis that goes above and
beyond the standard corporate sector. Thanks!

Rob Seibolt
Records Management Aquila