From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 13:30:35 -0400
Ray:

Here are some suggestion for inclusion and changes:

Size of firm/organization
Type of firm/agency/organization (pvt, public, educ...),
Primary industry (manufacturing, legal, IT, consulting...)
Analysis (not just raw data)
Level within organization - Records Manager is a very functional title in
most places
Supervisor?  How many people?

Waiting to participate.

Tod