From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 14:09:54 -0600
Hi all, and with apologies for cross-posting

Just a quick update on some of the educational offerings I'm offering.

1. "Records Management for Non-Records Managers" - I am pleased to partner
with Mimi Dionne, ARMA 2006 Program Chair on this workshop, which is
designed to teach IT, project managers, and other non-RIM types the basics
of records management. We will be offering this as a public two-day workshop
starting in August. Current schedule:

August 25-26, Denver, CO
October 20-21, Denver, CO
November 17-18, Houston, TX

2. "Electronic Records Management" - This one-day workshop for records
managers will cover practical approaches to incorporate electronic records
into an existing records program. Current schedule:

September 2, Denver, CO
September 14, Philadelphia, PA
September 28, Seattle, WA
October 3, Dallas, TX
October 6, Houston, TX

3. CDIA+ - I am offering this in a two-day "boot camp" and a three-day
workshop format. This course will prepare candidates to pass the CompTIA
CDIA+ exam as well as offer practical tips for starting or improving an
imaging process. Current schedule:

August 11-12, Ramsey, NJ
August 22-24, Denver, CO
September 7-9, Madison, WI
September 15-17, AIIM William Penn Chapter, Philadelphia, PA
September 29-Oct 1, Seattle
October 17-19, Denver, CO
November 14-16, Houston, TX

4. "Active Email Management" - This one-day workshop will debut in October
and will offer practical guidance on effective email management, including
its impact on records, business processes, and corporate knowledge
structures. Current schedule:
October 4, Dallas, TX
October 7, Houston, TX

Prices vary by course and location, but I always offer volume discounts as
well as professional discounts for members of ARMA and AIIM. Payment can be
made via check or credit card (via Paypal).

Please feel free to contact me if I can provide any additional information
on the courses.

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, EDP, ICP