From:
"Kirk K. Muse" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:33:25 -0700
My issue is semi personal because though I called Dish Network about my
home service, from a professional RIM stand point, some of the things I
heard were unbelievable.

I called Dish Network the other day because I was having problems with
my service.  This problem has been going on for about 4 - 5 months and
I'd placed a number of service calls for these problems.  While talking
to the service technician I asked him if he was able to check my service
history to which he replied he didn't see anything for me.  I told him
that I'd even had a technician to come out in February and, at the
suggestion of Dish, install a second satellite.  That satellite made my
service worse so in March I had them to come and remove it.  He replied
that he had no record of these and all the other service calls that I'd
made.  He then told me that their system could only hold so many service
calls (the last 5 or so) and everything before that is dropped off in
order to provide network space.

Now, as some of you may know, I have not been in RM that long but I'm
smart enough to know that if their ability to keep records of customer
transactions sucks that bad they are asking for problems.  Furthermore,
I can not believe that a nation wide company would allow themselves to
be left open for such scrutiny.  Now either they think I'm real dumb or
they are in need of a new RM in the worse way (and if that's the case
I'm smart enough to call in sick to work tomorrow to go fill out an
application).

Does anyone have any comments, suggestions, statue, standard or act that
pertains to the private sector that might help me with this issue, both
personally and professionally?

Kirk Muse
Service Center Manager
Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo