From:
Adam Herbst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 14:33:09 -0400
Colleagues:
My name is Adam Herbst and I am the co-manager of the records department
for the law firm of Dewey Ballantine in New York.  I would be pleased if
any list members would be kind enough to share any RFPs that they may have
for on-site (mobil) shredding and destruction.

If you have such an RFP that you are able to share please send it directly
to me at [log in to unmask] .

Thank you in advance for you help.

Adam Herbst, CRM

-Notice-----
       This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney
work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have
received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender at (212) 259-8000 and delete this e-mail
message from your computer. Thank you.