From:
"Mottern.John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 10:29:18 -0400
Does anyone has have any good guidelines, sources or such for drafting a
records management policy for banks? Thanks.

John H. Mottern
SunTrust Banks, Inc.
Paralegal
Atlanta Center
Mail Code: GA-ATL-4161
250 Piedmont Avenue
9th Floor, Suite 980
Atlanta, GA 30308

Phone:  404-813-3168
Fax:    404-588-8405
Cell:   404-307-8992

Confidentiality
The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the
individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.  Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not
a waiver of any attorney-client or work-product privilege.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.  We
would appreciate your returning the original to us.