From:
Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 07:49:58 -0400
Category
Failure to put intellectual freedom into practice

Subcategory
Radical Reference Answers for those who question authority.
http://www.radicalreference.info/

     Thanks for confirming your e-mail,

Your Question will be reviewed by a Radical Reference librarian
in the next 48 hours.

     Below is the information you submitted, if you want to
change any of it now, click the edit button below, otherwise you
can close this page.

Question

Re: Local Gov Docs and Libraries
Name/contact person for question: don warner saklad
contact info: [log in to unmask] / 617 661-9650
Date Posted: Tuesday, Jul 12, 2005 @ 07:28 AM / Urgency: anytime
question:
     I'm grateful for the acknowledgement by Ann Sparanese.

     I'm still interested in a thoughtful responses to my
original enquiry should anyone else get past the allegations.

     Regarding Radical Reference Answers for those who question
authority, the radical reference contrarian remarks actually
aren't based on my critique contributed to forums.

     The more astute could see that the radical reference
contrarian remarks are based on others' allegations.

     It's a good example of failure to recognize the secondary
sources' allegations from the primary source.

     I avoid metalevel exchanges and look for directly relevant
replies to my contributions in forums. I respond not to the
metalevel but to the substantive.

     A better review of what actually happened would reveal the
uproar not to be on my part.

     I don't contribute to uproar on the contrarian remarks to my
contrarian comments.

Re: [radicalref] Question: Local Gov Docs and Libraries