From:
Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:37:48 -0400
In recruiting records management professionals for
our City Archives, for our Boston Public Library archives and
for the offices of our City Clerk, please compare how some records
management professionals put into practice the professional
principles of records management.

Here are examples of the records management professionals
counterintuitive words on the important matter of our city's
public records and public archives
http://www.arma.org/about/overview/ethics.cfm

http://lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0507b&L=recmgmt-l&D=1&O=D&P=13636
http://www.sempra.com/aboutus_mgmt_team.htm

http://lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0507b&L=recmgmt-l&D=1&O=D&P=13798
http://richardsandrichards.com/associations.html

Cc:
Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
http://www.sec.state.ma.us/arc/arcrmu/rmuidx.htm

Mayor's Office
http://cityofboston.gov/mayor/

Archives and Records
http://cityofboston.gov/archivesandrecords

Boston Public Library archives and records
http://bpl.org/search/

Clerk
http://cityofboston.gov/cityclerk

Council and Mayoral candidates