From:
Tracey Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 08:34:59 -0400
All,

Alcove Resources is a professional services specializing in consultative
guidance and career placement for organizations with an information
management and/or technology focus.   We are currently seeking experienced
Records Analysts to fill current vacancies existing with our client.  The
client is a recognized leader in Information Technology, Records and
Document Management, and Consulting Services.  All positions are direct-hire
and involve administering on-site federal records management guidance to the
government client.

Positions are located in the Metro DC area.  The selected candidates will
guide and assist in federal records management initiatives.  Analysts must
have 3 years or more experience working with federal records and have
practical experience with records inventorying and scheduling.  All
positions are available immediately.

If interested, please forward your resume to [log in to unmask]
<http://www.alcoveresources.com/webmail/src/compose.php?send_to=recruiting%4
0alcoveresources.com>  for immediate consideration.

Sincerely,

Tracey

Tracey Smith,

IM Recruiter