From:
Diane Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:54:38 -0500
Peter is correct.  Also have the counsel write a service satisfaction
clause into the contract to ensure that permanent out is "for reason"
other than dissatisfaction.

Finally, there is a draft "outsource storage vendor" review and
checklist that has taken many hours of some fine individuals.

Good Luck!
Diane Walker