From:
Anthony LaMonte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:52:02 -0400
The hotel recently opened a club called Hard Drive which stays open until
2:00 AM during the week and 5:00 AM on weekends. That was actually a
positive for me :)  , however If your looking for quiet in the evening
hours it should be considered.

P.S. When I am coming back to my room in the wee hours of the morning I
will try and keep the noise to a minimum.

Anthony LaMonte
Records Manager
Rivkin Radler LLP
926 EAB Plaza
Uniondale, New York 11556-0926
Tel:  (516) 357-3314
Fax: (516) 357-3333

NOTICE: The information contained in (and attached to) this e-mail is
intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated
recipient(s) named above.  This message may be an attorney/client
communication and as such is privileged and confidential.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail, and delete the original message (including
attachments).

Lance Doss <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
07/20/2005 01:39 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: ARMA Conference Hotel

I stayed there when I was on tour with John Cale and it was pretty wild,
but those were the Rock and Roll days. Probably much better now....(miss
those days).

Lance Doss
Director of Professional Services
The Glenmont Group