From:
Anthony LaMonte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:29:16 -0400
 I have been contacted off line and have heard better things about the
hotel. I'm going to stay there and hope for the best.

On a separate note... I have been contacted by members and somehow a group
has begun to be formed to go out to the Hotel club (Hard Drive) on
Saturday night (9/17). I am keeping a list of e-mails and if anyone would
like to be part of the group just send me an e-mail.

 We will get reduced price admission ($10.00 instead of $20.00) with the
only restriction being we have to be there before midnight. If we get
enough people they will probably just let us in for free.

I will send out additional information when the date gets closer.

Anthony LaMonte
Records Manager
Rivkin Radler LLP
926 EAB Plaza
Uniondale, New York 11556-0926
Tel:  (516) 357-3314
Fax: (516) 357-3333

NOTICE: The information contained in (and attached to) this e-mail is
intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated
recipient(s) named above.  This message may be an attorney/client
communication and as such is privileged and confidential.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail, and delete the original message (including
attachments).

Robert Soutar <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
07/20/2005 03:13 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: ARMA Conference Hotel

Hi Anthony,

I have booked my stay there.  What have you heard?  I am concerned.

Thanks,
Robert Soutar
Manager, Information & Records Management
Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation
www.cdic.ca
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (613) 947-0662
Fax: (613) 996-6095

This message is intended for the addressee only. Any other distribution,
copying, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
addressee, please advise the sender immediately by return email and delete
this message from your system without making a copy. Thank you.

Le présent message n'est adressé qu'au destinataire indiqué. Toute
diffusion, reproduction ou divulgation est strictement interdite. Si vous
n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, veuillez en informer immédiatement
l'expéditeur par renvoi du message et supprimer celui-ci de votre système,
sans le reproduire d'aucune façon. Merci de votre collaboration.

 I have heard some unfavorable reviews of the Hyatt Regency in Chicago. I
was wondering if any of the list members stayed or are familiar with the
hotel and could provide there thoughts on or off line. I would prefer to
stay at the ARMA "headquarter" hotel, however I would like some
reassurance that it's not as bad as I have heard and read.

Thanks in advance for any information.