From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:32:13 -0600
Hi all,

Not sure my answer Cynthia's question was sent to the entire list. The
workshops (as a reminder: electronic records management, records management
for non-records managers, CDIA+, and email management) are applicable for
both public and private sector organizations and are not specific to any
industry. Currently I am scheduling both public courses (listed in previous
post) and can schedule private workshops as well - for details and
information on scheduling please contact me directly at

I have started putting additional information, including scheduled public
courses, on my website at http://www.metalinear.com, and you can also find
information on the IMERGE website at
http://www.imergeconsult.com/workshops.html.

Cheers,