From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:42:41 -0700
We all say we retain email based on content, etc. But do you really? Do you
really sort through every single email your agency, company, firm, burg, etc
receives and sort it all out? Do you really take the time to go through each
email chain and boil them down to the final, complete message? Do you
perform the same exercise with your instant messaging, voice mail, and other
e-communications? Is there really a product that will do it for you?

Asked from someone who has decided that based on volumes alone, its is not
humanly possible to actually comply with 100% accuracy on such an email
policy no matter how good you are. How do you avoid retaining past-retention
messages on back-up tapes or disks when part of your messages are past due?
Can you really truly technically comply?

I do not believe it is possible. Someone please prove me wrong...!!
Rock on!
Sharon Burnett