From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 08:43:52 -0500
Dave, Thanks for the article.  The only problem I see after reading it is
that the author doesn't seem to think that RM managers need to be part to
the litigation hold policy implementation team.  With the advent of ERMS
systems and the responsibility of most RM programs to manage the paper
side of the business not only should they be part of the policy
writing/review team they  should be the cornerstone of the implementation
team.  I'm fighting this battle as we speak and it is NOT just a Legal/IT
department process.

My 2 cents

Steve Petersen CRM
Sr. Records Administrator