From:
John Mottern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:36:44 -0400
On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 16:57:59 -0700, Teri J. Mark <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Good afternoon.
>

>I have in my possession a copy of the 1991 "E.L.F. = Eliminate Legal-size
Files" ARMA International Guideline for Records and Information Management.
It is only about 10 pages long, including acknowledgements and the table of
contents. I can either fax it to you or scan it and email it to any who
would like to see it.

>To reintroduce myself, I am the State Records Manager for Nevada and have
been involved in ARMA for almost 25 years (I was a child prodigy) and am
acquainted with many of you out there....  I am an occasional Listserv
lurker – as a matter of fact, I just reset my mail today.

>- Teri
>

>Teri J. Mark, CRM
>
>State Records Manager
>
>775/684-3323
>
>Nevada State Library and Archives - Records Management Program

>Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>does anyone out there in RM world have any data or information from the
old ARMA Project ELF (Eliminate Legal Files).

>I want to put together a CBA for my department showing why we should do
the switch.

>thanks
>
>--
>Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
>Richmond, Va

>Teri J. Mark, CRM

Could you fax me a copy of the 1991 "E.L.F. = Eliminate Legal-size Files"
ARMA International Guideline for Records and Information Management.  My
fax# is 404-588-8405. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank
you.

John H. Mottern
SunTrust Banks, Inc.
Paralegal