From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 06:20:42 -0700
On 8/3/05, Tyler, Judy K Ms DACH-Ft Hood <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> We have been paying attention to comments made and they will be taken into
> consideration.

You have a Board that wants to hear from its members. We're here to serve
> you, but without your input, we can only do what we THINK is best. If any of
> you wish to contact me at any time, please do so.

I want to hear from you, and I'm sure other Board members feel the same.
> Keep your comments coming.

I hope everyone who is an ARMA member is listening when Judy says this. I'd
like to recommend to ALL OF YOU to contact your Board members by phone,
e-mail or to feel comfortable to approach them at the Conference or when you
might see them at a Chapter Meeting. The Board, over the past 3-4 years, has
been the most approachable, concerned and involved it's ever been... while
participation in elections hasn't been as great as it SHOULD BE, if you look
at the numbers, you'll see it's always been close and that means people are
listening to the issues and paying attention to the positions the candidates
take.

The contact information is available on the ARMA home page under
directories... don't feel uncomfortable to contact these folks, even if it's
just to say hi and introduce yourself. They don't profess to have all the
answers, but most of the time, if they don't... they know someone who DOES
and they won't hesitate to put you in touch with them. They can't solve all
of your problems or issues with the Association, but they're WILLING TO
LISTEN... and if the issues are common among enough members, they'll raise
them in a Board Call or Meeting.

GET INVOLVED... it's OUR Association!!

Larry