From:
"joe.w.stephens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:37:07 -0400
All

My company is searching the options surrounding email retention.  Can anyone
describe the efforts their companies have made to retain email and the
storage options surrounding email retention?  Currently my company is
utilizing a POP email system and is contemplating a move to EXCHANGE.  We
are in the stages of implementing a new electronic records policy and have
many questions surrounding email retention.

Thanks,

Joe Stephens

Project Manager

MCI