From:
Tina Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 14:39:52 -0400
I am researching, organizing and recording expired regulations and some
have reference books. QUESTION: must the out-dated reference books be
maintained with the obsolete regulation(s) ?
The agency I work for holds all the regulations issued from the various
state agencies but I am not sure if we need to keep these reference books
and have not been able to find an answer.
Sincerely
Tina Long
Record Officer
The Virginia Register and Administrative Code