From:
"Cunningham, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 12:40:51 -0500
Survey link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=758981190846

We are presently showing 315 responses to the survey. Let's get as many
as possible to take the survey. I have numbers for a few questions but
it is obvious we need more responses. 49.6% of respondents have the CRM
so we definitely want to hear from more people.

Thanks for your input and the survey will be open into October.

1. Male         36.5%
   Female       63.5%

2. 18-25        2.2%
   26-30        8.6