From:
Tina Clayton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:18:26 -0600
My company is working on a disaster plan now.  Our meetings as a team
will run through the end of the year.  There is a software to purchase
that can lead you.  I will find that out and get back with you.  We will
do a mock disaster once everything is in place.  We have a draft
disaster recovery policy/procedure in the works.  It takes several
members from each department as a team to work on this.

Tina Clayton
Contract Analyst/Records Information Manager
Centrix Financial
6782 S. Potomac
Centennial, CO 80112
303-391-3539