From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:46:52 -0600
Hi Carol and everyone,

I agree, and I think that one way to do this would be to work closely with,
e.g., RMS-UK, ARANZ, RMAA, and others and perhaps hold a joint meeting.
NAGARA and SAA are holding joint meetings in DC next year (August 1-6); down
under, ARANZ, ASA, and NZSA will be meeting in Wellington this October
(6-8). With sufficient prior planning, this would be a great way to interact
with sister organizations around the world, both from an associational and
individual perspective.

My tuppence on a glorious Colorado morning,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, EDP, ICP
IMERGE Consulting
(303) 574-1455 office