From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:40:06 -0700
On 8/17/05, Tracey Black <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> The party was at the Howlin' Wolf at 828 South Peters Street, between St.
> Joseph Street and Julia Street, 2 blocks in from Front Street directly
> adjacent to the Morial Convention Center. Can't remember the restaurant,
> but I remember sticking everybody's name tags on your back!!

Give that lady a CEEGAR! And they didn't wait until the restaurant to begin
plastering me with the name tags... I was walking between venues in the
"here comes the hurricane" weather with a dozen or more on me =) When I got
back to my hotel and took off my shirt, I probably STILL had a half-dozen of
them!!

I won't divulge the name of the restaurant yet... we'll see if anyone else
can recall it.

Larry =)