From:
"Smith, Paige L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:49:47 -0500
Dear List:

I am new to this listserv and hope that I am not trotting out an old
topic for everybody.

I work in an organization that does a lot of work for commercial
sponsors and we maintain an archives to properly store all records and
documents and other materials stemming from our work. That's me.

We want to begin  charging a reasonable fee for storage of these
materials and records, partly as an impetus for these sponsors to take
them away after a decent time.  I am looking at the fee schedule for a
number of commercial archives, but of course we do not want to charge at
that level.

What is the group's experience with this?  What IS reasonable?   We want
to be fair to ourselves and to our clients.

ANY input from the group is welcome!!!!!!!

Paige Smith

Alabama

Please see www.sri.org
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\hooper\Application%20Data\Microso
ft\Signatures\www.sri.org>  for information about our capabilities.
Southern Research Institute is affiliated with the University of Alabama
at Birmingham.

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this communication and its attachments is
intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential, or
exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
[log in to unmask]  and delete the communication without retaining any
copies.