From:
Bob Nawrocki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:08:45 +0000
If you are looking at a price that will encourage the sponsors to remove
their materials you should be above that of what the commercial centers
charge. If you are cheaper they really have no incentive to remove them.

Have you considered having an agreement with them before taking the
materials that states that they can be stored while the project is underway,
they x amount of grace time and then you charge them x amount per month
based on a cubic foot amount.

The cost will always be higher for conditioned (temp and humidity
controlled) space. In Virginia a company charged $.27 per cubic foot per
month. If you wanted it in conditioned space it was $2.70 per cubic foot per
  month.

This is why I never took anything into any of my in house records centers
that did not have a retention period attached. If it didn't it was mine for
life.

Bob
Robert F. Nawrocki CRM
Innovate and Infuriate
My opinions are my own and not my employers.