From:
Municipal Records <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:26:20 -0600
I am certain, that you have been informed the proper spelling of the
WORD MICROFICHE...a French word.....of course MICO relates to small or
miniature...picture or image...How are things in Paradise?
Chuck

>>> [log in to unmask] 8/17/2005 8:15 PM >>>
Hi,

I am looking for an Equipment that can process documents if you spool
from computers. Just like sending files to the printers, microfilm
equipment can process from there and for me to jacket it into
microfiche. I was told that this is now available in the market. Just
like printers that prints materials into hard copy, is the equipment to
process microfilm in 16 mm. We are filming our materials, its time
consumming and costly for preservation. But we are also keeping a
electronic copy. If this machine is available we can spool straight to
the equipment.

Any help please, additions, suggestions...

Thank you
Semiti Ravatu
Team Leader Library and Registry
Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat
Private Mail Bag
Suva
Fiji
Ph. (679) 3312 600 /3220 354
Fax. (679) 3314 317
Website : http://www.forumsec.org.fj

"This information contained in this email message is intended only for
the addressee and is not necessarily the official view or communication
of the Secretariat. If you are not intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, copy or distribute this message or the information in it. If
you have received this message in error, please email or telephone the
sender immediately."