From:
"mckinney, susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:11:41 -0500
Whether people are receiving mail or not, there will certainly be plenty
of opportunity to celebrate at the Chicago conference.  It's our 50th
Anniversary, and the place will be jumping with excitement.

See everyone in Chicago!  It's a toddlin' town, you know.

Susan McKinney, CRM
Director, Records & Information Management
University of Minnesota
502 Morrill Hall
100 Church St. SE
Minneapolis, MN  55455