From:
"Cunningham, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:18:11 -0500
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=758981190846

We have had 874 responses to the RIM Salary Survey to date. I would like
to remind everyone to take the survey. I will be making the results
available to everyone in a spreadsheet format to allow you to study the
results. This survey will remain open through October. We would like as
many responses as possible. If you know people not on the listserv would
you mind forwarding the link to them?

Thank you for your help

Raymond K. Cunningham, Jr. CRM, CA

Manager of Records Services