From:
Gary Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:58:02 -0400
If your group is planning to hold a CRM Exam Preparation Seminar sometime during the coming year, I'd like to know some details about it. Even if the information is preliminary, I would like to have it. I am trying to publish information on all the CRM seminars, and make it a regular feature in the ICRM newsletter.You can email me the information at: [log in to unmask]

Also, the ARMA Northern Virginia Chapter is sponsoring a CRM Examination Preparation Workshop on March 23, 2005. The Workshop will be held in Rosslyn, VA. More details will be in the ICRM newsletter.

Gary Lewis
ProfessioNotes Editor