From:
Irene Eklund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:55:29 -0400
Hello,
I have heard rumors my law firm will be opening another law firm in a
city in another state. If so, we would have office in both Boston, MA
and New York, NY. However, I don't think feedback has been asked about
how this would affect the Records Management aspect of my firm. Can
anyone tell me how opening another law firm in another city affects
Records Management for the firm as a whole for both offices?
Thank you
Irene