From:
Greg Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:01:53 -0400
Paul:

Thanks for your note.  I did receive your phone message and was awaiting a follow-up about dates.

Yes, I'm interested in consulting projects.  At the moment, however, I'm waiting to hear about follow-on work for a major project at the National Archives.  If this come through, I will be committed full-time to NARA.  I won't know for another week or two.

I don't know if this fits in with your schedule.

Greg

Gregory S. Hunter, Ph.D., CA, CRM
Professor
Long Island University