From:
"Rohweder, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:31:36 -0500
Good Morning -

I just joined this listserv today and see a similar question was responded to, however because I just joined I don't see the responses from earlier -  my questions is -

I am currently in the process of evaluating my Law Firm's Records Management processes from top to bottom and at the same time  I would also like a consultant to review our processes and procedures.  With the final outcome to provide us recommendations in areas that we need to improve on, such as staffing, training etc.  Does anyone know of a consulting group that specializes in the Legal Records Management field or does anyone that subscribes to this listserv provide these services?

Our firm is a international firm headquartered out of Minneapolis.

Thanks in advance
James S. Rohweder
Records Center Manager
Dorsey & Whitney LLP