From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:03:02 -0400
I too agree with the many sentiments shared by the list members regarding
the disaster that has befallen New Orleans and other locations along the
Gulf Coast.

As others have, I have asked my Iron Mountain Account Executive to let me
know anything regarding the status of the facility or facilities in the
NOLA area, as we have numerous records stored there, though not as many as
in other locations.  I do not expect to hear anything too soon.

The building where our local district office in NOLA is located did not
sustain too much damage as of Tuesday morning, thought there is no power
and I will guess that now the streets around the area (a few blocks east
of the Superdome) are flooded.

According to our CEO, about three quarters of our staff has checked in and
to the "best of our knowledge" all staff and their families were able
evacuate.  At least for some there is a shred of good news.

Tod

Tod Chernikoff, CRM

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:38:47 -0400, Allen, Doug <[log in to unmask]>