From:
Blake Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:36:23 -0500
The NOLA IM GM and I are good friends.  I found out this afternoon through a
mutual acquaintance that the NOLA IM staff was able to evacuate.  She also
informed me that IM corporately was planning an extensive recovery effort in
the area as soon as conditions permitted.  In addition, I e-mailed the NOLA
IM GM this afternoon.  If he has any information to share; I will post to
the listserv.