From:
"King, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:23:03 -0500
Usually, when a document such as the PPT at issue, is posted to the Yahoo group, then the notice that it has been posted for DL there includes instructions on how to join, for those who have not already joined. Once you join the Yahoo group, you can set your options to send you a notice when something new is added for DL. I think Larry Medina is the owner of the Yahoo group, as I recall -- I defer to him for further info. I just want to stop all the "me too" posts to RECMGMT-L.