From:
Anissa Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:01:00 -0500
Hi,
I just recently subscribe to this list.  Below is the Nebraska ARMA Kickoff meeting for anyone who is interested in attending.
A little about me.  I am the Records Manager for the State of NE Dept. of Economic Development.  This is just one of the many functions that I do in my job.  I enjoy the many aspects of my job; it's always interesting.
Anissa Rasmussen
Nebraska Dept. of Economic Development
PO Box 94666
Lincoln, NE  68509
402-471-7999
www.neded.gov

September 14, 2005
PROGRAM
"Keeping Your E-mail Ahead of the Law"
William Savarino, Esq.
Cohen Mohr LLP
Washington, D.C.
Meeting starts at 11:30 a.m.
Rick's Boatyard Cafe
345 North 6th Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68102

RESERVATION INFORMATION
Please make reservations no later than Friday, September 9, 2005
Ron York, Program Director
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (402) 571-3305 Ext. 122
				Or contact Jerry Petersen, Chapter President
					Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (402) 467-7177
REGISTRATION FEE
The Registration Fee includes lunch and the program.
Member: $15.00
Non-Member: $20.00
Pay the Treasurer at the meeting.

CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to the event or you will be charged for the meeting.
DIRECTIONS
Rick's Boatyard Cafe is located in downtown Omaha along the riverfront. Take Douglas Street East. After passing 10th Street, merge to the extreme left or right lanes (do not go over the bridge into Council Bluffs. Take a left on 8th Street and look for the sign directing you to Rick's Boatyard Cafe.

From Lincoln: Take I-80 East and then Merge onto I-480 North/Downtown. Take the Douglas Street Exit (Exit 2A) and then follow the above directions. There are also signs directing you to the Riverfront which you can follow.