From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:19:06 -0700
> OK, I was wrong ... from message #1 at
> http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/recmgmt_ot/, it looks like Pat
> Cunningham set up and owns the Off Topic and Download Yahoo Group. It is
> active, with the last file posted early in August.
>
> I think he works this listserve from a personal email address. Please hold
> off on all the "me too" messages. Be patient. He probably hasn't seen the
> offer for the PPT file, yet. Usually, presentations like this of general
> interest get added pretty quickly.

Wrong? YOU?!?!? Never....

Thee are two Groups. Pat set one up for "Off Topic" discussions, primarily
designed to be a home for peopel to ply their "witty banter" and avoid
exchanges that have NOTHING TO DO WITH RIM that may "push the limit" of our
70 message a day max on the RECMGMT-L Listserv.

I set up one for RIM Resources, where I've posted a bunch of "useful
goodies" over time, including links and instructions on how to join the
various Listservs (and why you would or wouldn't want to) that's independent
of the one Pat set up.

Larry