From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:16:11 -0700
They should have saved and managed the source electronic version; not
have to mess with expensive, redundant, and old-fashioned media.

I loathe paper media for information management purposes.

At the end of WWII in Europe, an executive order (military high
command) was issued that looters would be summarily executed.  And they
did just that; many, many times.  Even some US soldiers were shot after
being caught looting.  When I see punks in New Orleans looting jewelry
shops, electronics stores, and other "non-food" stores, I think of that
post WWII executive order about looting.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/01/05 01:44PM >>>
What would you do in the case of a fire than with all these paper
files
shrink wrapped in plastic and they end up melted goo? LOL

Heather McAra-Tinkler
<el snipo>