From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:25:51 -0700
Since we're just in a "why not?" mode. You could also just take the
present box and just shrink-wrap it in plastic to keep it water and
bug-proof. Or couldn't you just use that corrugated-plastic like the
Post Office uses for it's trays to make storage boxes. I remember seeing
water-proof paper that was used for field books and forms (someone here
sent the link as I recall) ... Use that technology to make storage
boxes.  The possibilities are endless!

Nolene Sherman
Records Manager
CJ Segerstrom & Sons * South Coast Plaza