From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 07:58:14 -0400
George,

I would add one more point to consider: Reference. What if someone needs to look at these records? You'll have to open the vacuum packet. The money you will have spent on that particular packet will have been lost. And then you will have to pay to re-package them. And if you say "They will never have to be looked at again," then why are you keeping them?

Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager
Astorino
227 Fort Pitt Boulevard