From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:00:16 -0600
Hi all, and with apologies for cross-posting,

Just a reminder that we still have a few seats available for the Electronic
Records Management workshop I am teaching in Philadelphia on September 14.

This one-day, comprehensive, highly interactive workshop will help industry
professionals to apply best practices in records management to electronic
records. Attendees will learn how to inventory their electronic records;
classify electronic records efficiently and accurately; store and maintain
electronic records over time; properly dispose of electronic records,
including transfer and destruction; audit the program effectiveness; and
general guidelines for incorporating RM practices into IT processes.

A technical background is not required, but it is helpful to have some
experience with electronic information types, such as email, office
productivity documents, and imaging. The workshop has been submitted to the
ICRM for evaluation for CRM credit.

Syllabus:
Introduction to Electronic Records Management
Inventorying Electronic Records
Classifying and Accessing Electronic Records
Electronic Records Storage
Electronic Records Retention and Disposition
Auditing the Program
Best Practices for Incorporating RM into IT Systems

The course will take place at the Holiday Inn City Line, 4100 Presidential
Blvd., Philadelphia, PA.

The cost of the workshop is $495; bring a co-worker and take 50% off! AIIM
and ARMA members save an additional $50 each off the fee. Fee includes
manual, training materials, resource CD, continental breakfast, and catered
lunch. I can accept checks or credit cards for payment.

For more information, or to RSVP, please contact me directly. If you know of
someone else that might benefit from this training, please feel free to
forward along. If you are associated with your local AIIM or ARMA chapter,
please consider forwarding to your members.

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, EDP, MIT, LIT/ERM, ICP, ECMP
IMERGE Consulting