From:
"Piotrowski, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 13:51:54 -0400
I work for an electric utility as well. In as much as our line workers
are waiting for "the call," the company understands that there may be
employees with other expertise needed in the recovery. Should the need
arise, they will consider sending me where needed.

That said, I registered on the SAA volunteer list
(http://www.archivists.org/index.asp - I have been keeping up my
archives and preservation skills as best as I can at the local
historical society as a volunteer) and will wait to hear from them.

Chuck Piotrowski
Records Manager
CVPS