From:
Chris Muller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:21:09 -0400
Hi Earl,

I once upon a time (1999) gave a presentation to NARA's "Electronic Records
Assessment Team". It had lots of slides featuring older media and
describing recording methods, etc.  Be happy to forward the PPT file to
you. You can use part or all of it. The notes pages have (hopefully)
interesting backgrond comments. If you find it useful, maybe you could just
make a very brief mention of my company at the end of your presentaion.
(www.mullermedia.com).

(Be happy to send a copy to anyone interested. Honest, it's not too
spammy. :-)

The PowerPoint includes pictures of several types of older media. I've also
got LOTS of old media samples of various kinds. Let me know what you need.

regards,  Chris Muller