From:
Greg Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 17:02:40 -0400
I probably should clarify my earlier posting.  During the past year I served as Principal Archivist and Records Manager for the Lockheed Martin ERA Team.  From day one of the Analysis and Design Phase, Lockheed Martin realized the importance of having recordkeeping professionals on the Team -- myself, and key staff from EDS and History Associates.

LM asked me to post the records management positions to the listserv because they want to hire additional records managers for other projects beyond the NARA one.  I see this as a very positive thing.

I hope I've cleared up any confusion.

Greg

Gregory S. Hunter, Ph.D., CA, CRM
Professor