From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:34:31 -0700
So far I've heard from 22 of you, but some folks may have missed the
announcement, so I decided to post it again... will post ONE LAST TIME next
week, then you won't have to see this message again.

Larry

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17th, 7PM

*Billy Goat Tavern Original*

Near Tribune Towers and Wrigley Building

430 N. Michigan Ave at Lower Level

Phone: 312-222-1525

 http://www.billygoattavern.com/home.html

 Based on the map and directions, it looks to be about 3 blocks or so from
the Hyatt

 If you think you're going to come, PLEASE send ME AN E-MAIL at

[log in to unmask] with the subject line LISTSERV PARTY so I can get some

sort of a rough count.