From:
Howard Furst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 03:47:43 +0000
Jan

I am aware of this product and might consider it once I find out more about
it.  Have you gotten any other replies?

One question I have is how large of an install base they have.  Do you know?

Also, I own a commercial records center so my needs are a bit different than
yours.

Howard Furst

===
Howard Furst