From:
Vaughan Spooner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:54:05 +0200
Good day,

Is anyone out there using any of the above products to manage e-mail in
terms of a statutory records management as opposed to pure storage and
if so are you using Journaling?

We have had a pitch by both vendors and what was worrying was that KVS
stated that the automatic classification tool (or rules depending on
what you want to call them) does not work very well whereas Zantaz have
indicated that the rules work very well. Is it the products or just the
level of effort that goes into setting up rules?

We don't have much of an installed base in South Africa so I was
wondering if there was anyone on the LISTSERV who had had some
experience with the products and who would be prepared to share
information.

Regards

Vaughan Spooner CRM

Disclaimer