From:
"Geisen, Jan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:03:02 -0500
Howard,

None of the few responses I have gotten so far were about the software I asked about.  I downloaded their user guide from the web site and read the whole thing.  I was very impressed.  It appears very easy to use and does everything I need it too.   The manual does say that the box number max is 9 digits.

This is what their web site says about the size of their facility:
Based on almost 20 years experience of day-to-day management of a New York City record center with over 350,000 boxes and 700,000 files, RMS is pleased to offer record center consulting services for both commercial record centers and corporate record and file facilities. We offer assistance in:
Commercial Record Center
Corporate or Municipal Environment

Jan